Thursday, February 4, 2016

James Comey and His Personal "Relationship" With Katie Middleton

This is
a national problem.  Oh wow.  Notice a resemblance?  It's James Comey, FBI Director, and Katie Middleton's daughter "Charlotte".  I MET Charlotte and these 'kids' when they were older than me, and torturing MY kids, and who was there backing it up?  The FBI, and James Comey.








 
 The older Katie Middleton, who was before the public Katie, born in 1982, was good friends with the FBI employees, and James Comey was one of them.  Kate's kids, grown up, both her son and daughter, looked like James Comey and I commented, "How are you related?" when I was a kid and noticed.  The FBI was covering for Kate Middleton for decades.
 
I was tortured in semi-trucks, over this bitch, and this bitch, is a real bitch and tortured and murdered my children, and was part of having me implanted, and my kids implanted, so we could be targeted for torture in the future, and controlled.
 
Charlotte and Middleton not only used an electrocution headbrace on my kids, who were cloned and who I saw when I was a younger kid, the older grown-up Charlotte had operated on my son, with Middleton, to implant him to be tortured by remote technology.  It was her.  It was them. 
 
At least one of the Dicksies knew Kate Middleton and these kids were bad.  One of them also knew James Comey was bad.  When I was in Israel, being tortured, I told my Mom, or one of the Dicksies there, "Mom, maybe these Israeli people just want to help...maybe Katie is not so bad and maybe if we just support her, that's all they want and we might be wrong.  So maybe they just want to help US but they think we need to support Katie because maybe I'm wrong--maybe she's not so bad".  This one Dicksie looked at me and shook her head no sadly and miserably, like oh no. 
 
I said, "What?  You think she IS bad?  Or you think these Jewish people don't want to help me at all?"  No, the Jewish people did not want to help me.  They were doing operations on me and my kids, and torturing us and promoting Katie because of her Jewish mother, which made Katie "Jewish"--a full-blooded, completely Jewish Jew.
 
After all of the murders and torture that I witnessed being committed by Kate Middleton, one day, I was stupid and so tortured and brainwashed and I couldn't remember the horrible things she had done and I was being asked to help her "pose" with her baby girl for the camera and I said, "Look up to heaven and smile like you're thanking God for your baby" and she did and she had burst into laughter with her mother when I said this.  I later realized, "This is seriously one of the biggest mistakes of my life--to have ever, once, allowed the CIA to trick me into promoting Kate Middleton in any way".
 
I was beat-up and raped, repeatedly, in semi-trucks after mentioning something about a French comment to a photo of the first "Katie daughter", "Charlotte" because it used the word "truc" and I had said "truc and peluck?" and said, "What's that? a truck and pee-luck?"  I said, or maybe it's "pluck, like pluck a chicken because I'm sure Katie's kids will all be chickens".
 
I was tortured over this.  I was also tortured over the 2 'dot' shape to her upper lip, and had metal screws attached to both sides of my head and was electrocuted, repeatedly, over my comment about it.
 
When I was a young kid, Katie Middleton and her daughter had me torture my own son and have him operated on while he was still awake until he passed out.  And it was my son and I didn't know it.  They knew it, and they thought I wouldn't talk about it since they had made me be part of it, and they thought I wouldn't know or remember it was my own son, but it was and I did remember.  They raped him and tortured him and had him implanted with devices for remote control by technology.  He was awake too, and then he passed out or closed his eyes and then I panicked and said, "What happened?  Is he okay?  Did he die?" and they got mad at me and said shut up.  I said, "You said you were going to implant him with things so the government could WATCH him and control him, you didn't say you wanted to KILL HIM."
 
Then Katie said, with a shaky voice but mad at me, and looking at other government, "But you agree that it's necessary to use these devices to control some people, right?"

They wanted me to feel blackmailed, like I wouldn't talk about what they'd done, because I felt "guilty" for agreeing with them or saying it was "okay" when it wasn't, and it wasn't my idea either--I was being told to go along with what others told me, and Katie already had power over me because of having tortured me so much when I was very young.  She tortured me and then wanted me to "love her" and bond to her and not tell.

One day, when I was in my bedroom in M.L., WA and had been shown some photos of "baby Charlotte" (this was in the 80s), when I saw the "peluche" word I had said "pee-luck?" or "pay-lucky" and then I said, "Maybe it's like "Pay-lock" and I started saying "Pay-Lock" and added, "Like, pay Locklyn" and suddenly, out of nowhere, I was under massive attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment