Thursday, February 4, 2016

Kate Middleton's Son's Torture of My Son Oliver at Dryden Elementary School

One of the places my family was targeted was the same Dryden Elementary School that my son Oliver and his older clones were forced to attend for school.

The Middletons went there when I was still a kid myself and I witnessed them and Kate Middleton's son, "George Alexander Louis" and her daughter "Charlotte", talking with the teachers there about torturing my kids and then, in my presence, they put the electrocution headbrace on my son's head, on the school property.  FBI Agent James Comey was also present and involved, at the time.

It was the older Kate Middleton clone, not Michelle Erickson, and Carol Middleton was there, and Mike, and Kate had her son, the older clone of GAL, there, along with his sister Charlotte.  I am not sure that anyone was even missing, because from what I remember, it was the entire Middleton family AND, I THINK, possibly Gary Goldsmith was there too, but I'm not sure.

They were giving cocaine to all the teachers and principal and district, and negotiating with them to keep my son "held back" from his academic ability.

I witnessed, with my own eyes, Kate Middleton's kids, her older kids, from the older Katie clone, torture my children in front of me and they were saying "There, that should make things better."  They were saying they were just "leveling the playing field".

I didn't believe that it was really my own kids they were torturing, at the time, but I know what they looked like, and it was my kids.  They did this with the teachers, and their cop husbands and FBI, so they could all be "made men" and "made women" and in agreement to dumb-down my children.

In my next post I am going to show you photos of James Comey and Kate Middleton's "kids" who are cloned dumb-asses that tortured my children and had the entire FBI torturing us, because they were personally and politically related to the fucked up Middletons.

No comments:

Post a Comment