Thursday, January 28, 2016

Bechtolds, Middletons, and CIA Attempt To Use My Family To Carry Out Hits Against Me

One of the things that resulted from Bechtel and CIA murders of their own employees, and people related to me, was that later, after I'd accused Bechtel and Bechtold's of murdering their own employees, the Bechtolds were involved in trying to arrange for assassinations of me to look like they were partly organized by my own parents.

Then they were holding my parents hostage, trafficking them around as well.  This is after my older clone and my son's older clone, Oliver's possible older clone, were murdered on Bechtel property.  It appeared one was murdered and all were hostages and interrogated.

One of the Bob jrs. was against them, and against me, and promoting Middletons.



No comments:

Post a Comment