Sunday, January 17, 2016

LaCross Hit Against Me By Katie Middleton

Another incident involving Kate Middleton (an older clone of her), some of the Spencers, and U.S. CIA, was a lacross game where I was deliberately hit on the head bad enough I passed out.  I had to go to a hospital and they already knew I was susceptible to hemorrhage, and I had bleeding in the brain.  They used this attack against me, and the injury, as an excuse to do a surgery and whatever was done, I had horrendous headaches after it and overheard now they were going to "track" me.

For many years, no one wanted to admit or mention Katie even played field hockey or lacross, to deny she was involved.  Decades later, photos emerged that proved she WAS a lacross player, but by then the CIA didn't care because I'd had another head injury from a an attempted assassination by Mike Nichols and Monica Allen in 1995.

One of the individuals who also played a form of lacross or field hockey, was Kate Middleton's friend or sometimes husband, Chris Dabney.

I saw the look on her face when I was hit and it was one of extreme hatred.  It was a hit hard enough, also, that it could have killed me, and I was told it almost did.

This also occurred after she had been torturing me to my head by an electrocution headbrace and they'd injected me with sodium penthanol and done interrogations of me and I had said what I knew about Katie and confirmed no, I would never work with her, and no I did not like her, and No, she was not my friend--she wanted to kill me.

The government wanted me to forget about this incident of attempted murder, and removed everything from my view and tried to deny everything about Katie.  First it was that no, Katie never played lacross or field hockey or any such sports--I was 'wrong' and must have confused her with someone else and then it was, 'no, there is no such thing as an older Katie Middleton clone'.

Chris Dabney, an older clone of him, had also been on the field at the time and he was working for her. 

It amounted to Tanya Harding and the "hit" incident that occurred in the Olympics--Katie had  a planned hit against me and it was to kill me, not just harm me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment