Thursday, January 28, 2016

Katie Middleton Murders For Bechtel Corporation

Some of the murders Katie Middleton clones committed (not the one from 1982, but an older one, though I already know the 1982 one is bad too), included murders for the Bechtel Corporation and CIA.

Me and my older clone were being used as covers for what she was doing.  They accused my older clone of some of the murders when it was Middleton.  They were also trying to force me to participate too, and I was very young. 

The same woman who was part of Bechtel and the CIA, was related to Robin Bechtold, and the Bechtold's surname had been changed from Bechtel to Bechtold but they were related.  She wanted me to look involved in  a number of murders against Bechtel employees, in the U.S., Middle East, and in Brazil, and she also sexually abused me, licking my vagina and smirking when she did it, and also torturing me with the headbrace.  She was some kind of lesbian or bi-sexual or she just thought it was something she'd do to me when I was a kid, to degrade me.  Then after all this, and having Katie Middleton promoted, she was getting FBI to visit her at her bedside one day, and saying she wanted the FBI to promise her they'd never allow me to raise my own children.

This promise that she requested was identical to the one Katie Middleton was making demands about, for herself.

I witnessed some of the murders and one of the kids who was involved, along with an older clone of me, was a boy who appeared to be the same kid as my son Oliver looks today.  He looked like an older clone of my son Oliver.

The CIA and Bechtel Corp. were murdering anyone they thought would get in the way of Katie Middleton becoming a "royal" and giving intel to the CIA.

They were murdering people at oil rigs or drill places in the Middle East, in the U.S., and in Brazil and then tried to have me murdered in Brazil with a parking garage explosion and collapse over me, several years later, when they got nervous I might remember too much.

The CIA was also attempting to disguise Alvaro Pardo's work with Bechtel by calling him an "architect" which was close to sounding like "(b)ectel". 

The Bechtel Corporation was also forcing one of the Dicksies to murder others, or act as a cover for Kate Middleton.  Mostly, it looked like Bechtel was using their facilities as a site for trafficking around human clones and kids, for the CIA and Middletons worked for CIA.  We had to go to Bechtel whenever I was seeing my Mom, a Dicksie, and they were trading the Dicksies back and forth and she looked like she was coming out of a jail half the time.  Then I found out they were making her murder people or appear to be doing this, and they used my older clone and me as a cover for Katie Middleton. 

I was even deliberately asked to "cover" for Katie Middleton on one occasion, and I literally lied for her, as I was forced to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment