Monday, January 25, 2016

Middleton's Poisoning Me and My Kids With Home Perm Solution As Cover For Murder

I was poisoned, a number of times, with hair permanent solution and my kids were also forced to drink perm solution, just as I was forced to do, when I was a kid, several times.

I had perm solution, actual perm solution, poured down my throat and I was forced to ingest it, and the only reasons given to me were to attempt to ruin my singing voice, and over Katie Middleton.

I was reminded of this fact and several incidents, today, because I did a random "lot" draw for myself on what to do with my hair today and prayed first.  I guess God wanted me to remember what these shits have done to me and my kids and I do believe God wants revenge on our behalf.

I read the section about waiting until

No comments:

Post a Comment