Thursday, January 21, 2016

Joanna Murdered (Killed?) Surrounding Kate Middleton

One of the individuals I knew who I believe was murdered, not just killed, was "Joanna", a soldier that William worked with until she "died in combat".

I don't believe her death was an accident at all.  She was most likely murdered for being a "threat".  I met her in Washington D.C. when we were still kids and she didn't support Kate Middleton.  She was only one of a couple of women who had serious feelings about it and who knew she was bad.

Joanna was a female soldier William of Wales was "friends" with, who worked with him in the British military.  I met her in Washington D.C. at The Post Pub upstairs in their "video room" decades earlier, and she did NOT like Katie Middleton or agree she should be a royal.

She was murdered over it, before Katie was engaged to William, decades later.  Supposedly she was killed in action but I don't believe it--knowing the history, and how many people the CIA and Middletons were murdering over Middleton, I believe they murdered her because she had liked me, met and knew me, and did not like Middleton.

No comments:

Post a Comment