Friday, January 15, 2016

The Dabney Family's Control of My Money and Torture

The Dabney family was controlling my money and blackmailing my Dad when I was really little.  They were constantly calling my Dad up to find out when they could pick up more of my songs or songwriting, and money.  From what I understood, one Mr. Dabney worked for the Department of State and CIA and the other Dabney, James Dabney, was an intellectual property attorney who was helping Dabney's mafia and the CIA steal money from me.

Several murders occurred with attorney James Dabney there, and involved, and wanting me to hold the gun, when I was little.

Also, even though I was forced to shoot people, as a really little girl, by the U.S. government, mostly people who were friends to me, some who were not, I did NOT commit all the murders the U.S. and England and Canada and others wanted to frame me with.  In addition to being forced to shoot people before I was age 7, which was when almost all of it occurred, the U.S. was later, from about age 7-age 11, putting tons of items into sealed bags with gloves, and wanting me to touch the items first.  So it was like after they used me, and traumatized me with one thing, they worked to frame me for possibly 50? to hundreds of others things I didn't even do.

The people who were collecting all of this, against me, and intimidating me when I was a kid, were from the same groups that used me.  So Mike Middleton and Goldsmiths, and Katie, and her son GAL, were a #1 group that was trying to frame me to ruin my life and keep stealing from me.  Then on the U.S. side, the FBI and CIA and Pentagon had a Bob and Dicksie doing this to me, and the Maiers family was also involved in attempting to collect false evidence against me.  So did Del Balzos.

No comments:

Post a Comment