Sunday, January 24, 2016

One Of My Biggest Regrets (Staying in the U.S.)

One of my biggest regrets, however, is not leaving the U.S. when one of the Bob jrs. showed up and said we need to leave right now and I wouldn't go.

I don't know which one it was, but I thought things in my life had settled down and it wouldn't get worse, and it got incredibly worse for me.  I was maybe age 9 or 10, it was before the U.S. implanted me with cloned embryos, before they did another invasive brain surgery on me which amounted to a lobotomy, before several gang-rapes by U.S. government. 

I said, "What about Mom?" and she was probably somewhere being tortured.  He shook his head.  I was afraid to go bc the govt. already had one of the Bob jrs. torture me and I thought maybe he wanted to take me somewhere and have me killed.  I didn't know which Bob jr. cared about me, if any did or which one, or why they were doing what they were doing.

But when I didn't leave, I had a really bad feeling about not going.  I knew something was wrong, even though on the outside, everything seemed to be okay, and settled down. 

I believe someone told me around that time, "They've killed your kids".  I hadn't delivered any babies yet, but there were clones from either my eggs already or from my older clone.

I had said, "Where? Where are we going?" and he wouldn't say and I said "I can't go if I don't even know where I'm going".  But I wish I had.  I wish I had left and gone anywhere because the U.S. govt. was bad, increasingly corrupt and was already a Nazi state.

My guess is someone got information about plots the U.S. govt. had, and/or some person was trying to act as a false informant against me or someone connected to me, intending massive punishments and torture.  What I sensed, was that someone knew about several plots being made against me, and all were bad, and I wish I had left.  It is possible a Dicksie wanted me to go, just go, or maybe one was acting against me in some way and Bob jr. knew it.

I tried to leave the U.S. several other times and I know both a Bob jr and a Dicksie tried desperately to escape the U.S. too.  The U.S. govt. always won.  They kidnapped us and they've kidnapped all my kids and tortured them.

The U.S. forced my parents, at least a couple of the clones, to work as literal slaves too.  They were forced to do different things than I did, but everything they did was under an order by the govt.  The govt. also deliberately broke family bonds so I had no one to attach to or even believe was related to me, because of the horrible things they did.  I couldn't trust hardly anyone.  The U.S. forced me to literally live in houses and apartments with all of their govt. people and agents when I was a kid, I sometimes wouldn't see one of the Bobs or Dicksies for over 6 months.

I really, desperately, wish someone would give me evidence and information about who is responsible and what is going on now and was planned then and why, and who was involved, from Mafia to govt., because the U.S. was doing a lot of lying to incite hate crimes, and horrific crimes have occurred.  In the good old days, now and then, someone gave me evidence, out of nowhere.  I saw evidence, but either the govt. stole it or it was the govt. showing me a couple of things and then laughing to my face, by making it impossible for me to keep safe, and/or stealing it from me, to build up my hopes and then crush me.

A few people said things here and there, "It's xxxxxxx" or a name or someone they knew or thought was responsible or wanted me to think was, but I wish someone would lay it all out for me, and disclose to me, all of it.  So many people know--I wish one person would show me the evidence.

I also do wish someone would show me evidence against Kate Middleton, because I know I'm right about what I thought as a kid and this one in public eye, is also very bad.  I really wish someone had evidence about that.

I would like to know, "What were the circumstances surrounding my birth and plans for my conception?"  to start, and everything about past clones or any clones of me, and why the U.S. govt. hated me from my birth and had only a plot for destruction of my life.  I'd like to know, then, why they were afraid of me, who was my ally, and who was responsible for destroying my life and the plot to steal all of my kids from me.  And so on--I want evidence on the politics behind it, and the situations...

I want to know when it got even worse for my life and the best thing to do now, to reverse the damage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment