Thursday, January 21, 2016

Joe Bonanno, Chris Dabney, and FBI For Katie Middleton

I mentioned in an earlier post that I saw all of these people together at my house once.  They had Jack Nicholson come over too, and we went over there, maybe to try to confuse me about Joe Bonnano, but the FBI "suddenly" wanted me to work undercover for them after I already accidentally saw them talking to Joe Bonnano about sending all of my money to Katie Middleton, who HE supported, WITH the FBI.

Instead of being around this guy who I thought liked me and was on my side or whatever, he was already an FBI informant and employee, and that was back in the early 1980s. 

He liked Katie Middleton, plain and simple.  He got other mafia to like her too, and it was his idea, with the FBI and CIA's, to steal money from me, force me to work in songwriting, have Dabneys produce and peddle around my songs for production.

Instead of admitting that Bonanno was an FBI informant and employee, and worked for the CIA too, while being on the "Mafia Commission", and while Dabneys were torturing the shit out of me and having Benjamin Netanyahu torture me, the FBI thought oh, they'd have me be "undercover", kill off Mafia that wasn't dealing with FBI or which thought I should have a fair share of my own money from my own talent, and then turn a bunch of other Mafia against me to agree to never support me and instead????

Hey all you MAFIOSOs!  Support the FEDERAL BUREAU of INVESTIGATION!!! and Oh yeah...KATIE MIDDLETON, our Taco-Supreme-Queen.

Joe Bonnano was instrumental in promoting Katie Middleton to be supported by all of the other mafia and to give money to the FBI to launder to her for the CIA.  It was one big huge conspiracy on how to steal from me and then when they thought I'd "discovered" them, to try to trick me into "working" for them, while actually setting me up to have more mafia hate me.

The FBI had a lot of people murdered over it.  They wanted me to even be there for some of it, and then Joe Bonnanno was presumably helping the FBI gather even more dirt against me, when I was supposedly working for FBI, to have them threaten me and turn mafia against me to make a "deal" with the U.S. government--"Let's make Cameo write songs, and we'll rape her and torture her, and all of the money can go to us and other CIA-selected performers and Middleton."

I was around a corner when I heard them talking about all of their grand plans, in about 1980.  Right after the 3 guys Galante, Copolla, and Turano died, Joe was working with the FBI and the Dabney family to sell me.

I was supposed to be playing in my room or outside or something and I snuck back in and hid around a corner and listened to them talk and then I peeked, shocked by what they were even talking about.  Who was it?  The fucked up FBI, Joe Bonanno, a Dabney, and a couple of women, one who looked like Katie Middleton, and my parents, or a Bob and Dicksie.  Then when they saw me one of them said, "We need to get rid of her" and said I wanted to help, to avoid getting killed by them, and they said "We need you to be undercover".

Well the FBI was using me like this, stealing from me and torturing me and passing it all over to Middleton, with Bonanno, a couple of other guys in the "Mafia" including some of my relatives, who kidnapped my son from me, James "Whitey" Bulger, and a number of others. 

The U.S. government wanted mafia and "soldiers" to think it was the Mafia's idea to just steal from me, not the government's idea.  Then that way, the mafia was killing for them, stealing from me for them, always a degree removed, sometimes not hardly removed at all. 

The Middletons were also getting money from the Bujandas, and they were supposedly Mexican-mafia, but they were always working for the FBI too.  They put the older Bujanda, Raul's Dad, in prison, and then were letting him see me being tortured and raped on videotape and in-person, controlled, so he could feel satisfied about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment