Saturday, May 21, 2016

Carol Goldsmith-Middleton Plots Raping Kids

This is a post about Carol Goldsmith-Middleton and her own involvement in plotting rapes against other little boys and girls.

Prior to my being raped and implanted with a human clone, when I already told the government I did not want to be part of their human cloning program, Carol Goldsmith took me "baby supplies" shopping and asked me to pick out things I thought I would need if I had a baby.  What she did, in fact, is go around Walmart with a group of U.S. friends, and me there, and pick out items she "predicted" I would buy so she could get "points" for being an "accurate psychic".  The CIA has had Carol on their payroll for decades.

They raped me in the middle of the night to implant me with a cloned embryo, to become pregnant while I was only 10 years old and I gave birth at age 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment