Saturday, May 28, 2016

FBI Blocking Communications and Power Shut-Offs

Since I have made this blog about Kate Middleton, the FBI has threatened me with shutting off my communications (phone and wifi).

In the past, the FBI intimidated me and threatened me with this and had all services turned off, even when I was paying for them and was updated on all payments. I was threatened by the FBI and told to remove all of my blogs about them, Kate Middleton, and the government or they would make sure I was blacklisted from work and they'd shut off my power and they did.

At this time, I'm being harassed in the same way.  I have received threats of having all services turned off and this time because I'm behind on payments, because the U.S. govt. is stealing from me and has raped me and they believe in raping women and girls to force them to carry children and clones they kidnap.

The FBI is directly responsible for coordinating this and used Middletons in England and Netanyahus in Israel to help them plan this, along with holding me hostage by child pedophiles Chris Dabney and Alvaro Pardo and Mark, an Irish-American U.S. Army truck driver who is friends with Holly I. Telerant, a professional murderer and lawyer and clone.

I am in the middle of an Appeals case over my kids, a UN complaint about the U.S. government, looking for work, and having loan matters adjusted over my college tuition and the FBI is trying to threaten me again.

They are using my "parents" to do this, and one of the Bob Jrs and Dicksies works for the FBI and has worked for the FBI for decades and had a "handler", FBI issued gun/glock, and did psych evals and physicals through the FBI and was making reports against ME, to the FBI the entire time I was forced to live at my house and be gang-raped by them and by Middletons and others.

Joy Sterling-Tancer and her child pedophile son Mike Tancer and the Heinz and John Kerry family are also responsible for threatening communication shut-offs, and a huge group of Jews that receive funding and support by Sarah and Benjamin Netanyahu and they have threatened me throughout my childhood, as either Jews for Israel or American-Jews who worked for Mossad.

I have also started a complaint with FBI against Alvaro Pardo and Chris Dabney for rape and holding me hostage and torture, and this is another group that has blocked my communications--the FBI used Alvaro and Dabney to hold me hostage a dozen times when I was a kid, and I was being threatened as a preteen to "marry Alvaro Pardo" when I was a teenager and when I refused, the FBI shut off all of my power, my wifi and phone and told me if I wasn't marrying their employee then I wouldn't get work either, and they would keep me from looking for work elsewhere.  I had to return over $2,500 in merchandise I had purchased, as a kid, to keep from being held hostage by FBI agent Alvaro Pardo, and then after I had the money, it was stolen from me and I was kicked out of housing and forced, as a new mother who had been raped and forced to give birth to govt. clones, to live in a park in Coquille with strangers who raped me and who were friends with Alvaro Pardo, whom I had witnessed talking to the British Middleton family with Alvaro, weeks before forcing me out of housing.

Alvaro Pardo and the Colombian Embassy accepted bribes from the U.S. government and had me trafficked to Colombia and sold and raped by Colombian soldiers, Mafia, and U.S. and British and Australian and Danish, and Italian men there.  I was kept as a hostage in a hole in the ground by Alvaro Pardo while I was there, and then moved to a basement and I was bound and gagged except when they demanded that I sing for them.  They had Kate Middleton moving me from one hostage location to the next, and looking in at me as a hostage there, along with Christine Gregoire, who visited Colombia.

I was forced to give my songs to Shakira, when she didn't work with me to write any of them.  She raped me herself, tortured me, and was coaching Kate Middleton on how to do "drops" and spy for them.  Shakira was a CIA asset and I was side-lined for Kate Middleton, because Kate was also considered to be a CIA asset.  I witnessed Kate Middleton practicing "drops", spy techniques, and being coached in psychic spying with a Dicksie Baird-Garrett and Amanda Bynes involved and a Russian woman named Anna who works for the CIA.  Kate Middleton also worked with Mary Donaldson, who was in Colombia, to network for telepathic spying and drops, because Mary D. was also CIA sponsored and lived next to CIA Director George Bush Sr.  She and Frederick both spied for the CIA and when I told Prince Frederick about Mary he got nervous and then had me tortured, out of his own paranoia of getting caught spying for the CIA, both he and Mary Donaldson and her father.

I was held hostage apart from my mother the entire time I was in Colombia.  I was never with my Mom at any time, and instead saw her from a distance, working with Kate Middleton, Mary Donaldson and other women, or being held hostage by them.  Shakira kept me as a hostage at her own house, along with several other locations.

I witnessed hundreds of people being murdered in Colombia by the CIA and Alvaro Pardo and Shakira.  Shakira and her entire music group were murdering people and "disappearing" the bodies by techniques Kate Middleton taught them they did in England.

An entire group of black people connected to Obamas and the U.S. and British entertainment industry were also involved in murdering these people and they were raping little kids trafficked over there too, like me.  I was raped countless times in Colombia, and the U.S. govt. had sponsored and approved all of it, and had forced me over there in the first place, to commit crimes against me that were not even in U.S. jurisdiction or territory, and they threatened more rapes and murders if I did not shut up about wanting credit for my songwriting, or money from my own work.

One of the #1 CIA and FBI/Pentagon killing fields was Colombia.  The U.S. murdered more people than died in the Holocaust, because of Colombia's "partnership" with them.  Kate Middleton was one of the "bosses" and ringleaders in mass executions and dumping of bodies. 

I can tell you where plenty of those disappeared "bodies" went to, because I know Kate Middleton.

Alvaro Pardo was coordinating trafficking of me, rape against me, and theft of my intellectual property and music for Middleton and Wales and the U.S. government.  I was forced to work for free, and not paid a single dime for any of my songs, and I was held hostage except when I was told to direct a music video, as if to prove I wasn't a hostage when I was.

The persons involved were a bunch of white U.S. govt. and British shits, and black men and Jews.  The Colombians and CIA and Mossad also used Colombia to murder people and helped them get rid of bodies.  Some of the bodies were flown to Nigeria, where Mossad worked with militias, and dumped and others were buried under construction concrete and dissolved in acid, and some locations were deliberately set on fire by the CIA and FBI to conceal evidence.  They were also using garbage and dump sites with sanitizers.  The CIA was holding huge numbers of people hostage at some concrete one-story facility in or next to a jungle somewhere, too, and I saw them holding my family members there and I was held hostage there and at other locations.  People were screaming and crying and several were human clones the U.S. CIA and FBI and England wanted to 'get rid of' and Colombia got paid for it.  A bunch of fucking U.S. blacks in the entertainment business were paying people to do it, and with U.S. govt. men with them, and Frederick and his Mafia, and William of Wales, "Kyle", and Benjamin Netanyahu.

Colombia's "official" position is to be "against human cloning" and they're not.  They have and create human clones and they would not be a #1 trade partner with the U.S. if they didn't.  They also hold hundreds of clones hostage and they murder them and I am only one of their hostages.  I saw my family members being murdered in Colombia because of Kate Middleton and Alvaro Pardo and U.S. government shits.  Colombia has created a lie about being against human cloning to lure people there and murder them.  I would never go there.

The U.S. government tried multiple times, to force me to be held hostage by Alvaro Pardo, and I was raped by him since I was a baby.  I was raped a NUMBER of times by Alvaro Pardo and all the Pentagon, CIA, MI5, Mossad, and FBI could joke about, was how I should "pick Alvaro".

I was raped, held hostage, and stolen from by Alvaro Pardo and his entire group and they had Mafia controlling my kids.  He was having my sons murdered.

No comments:

Post a Comment