Saturday, May 21, 2016

Jealous Kate Steals My Baby Girls Hats & Clothes

Kate Middleton is such a fucked up fucker, she even stole my baby daughters hat and clothes that I had made for her and also bought her.  Then she went out in public, wearing a green netted hat and a red dress and imitated my baby daughter to get attention herself and boast about how she had stolen this from my girls and also things from my son, and she had a clone of my son forced to be around her, which she knew would panic me because I witnessed her torture and murder one of my baby girls, prior to that.

She is a god DAMNED bloody shit.

I swear to GOD, doesn't ANYONE ELSE have evidence against her to GET RID OF HER and CAMILLA???

She also got mad at ME, because I was taken to a dress shop and allowed to pick out hats for myself and dresses and I was dressing up and saying what I wanted, and she and her fucking Mossad-ugly jealous back-biting mother and sister and friends, were lurking in a corner there, observing everything that I picked out and when I said no, I didn't want to work for them or Mossad, they said, "Then you don't get to keep any of these clothes or hats" and they were also glad that I had said I wasn't interested in "William" or some royal, and they smirked with relief.  Maybe it had to do with Dodi, I'm not sure.

I said, "I make my own money in songwriting so why are you telling me to give you all these hats and clothes instead?"

One of the women there was Stephanie Maeirs, and they used her and Kate to double for eachother sometimes, and Carley Massey, bc with blond hair, Kate looks like Stephanie.

When a few men said "Oh that looks nice!" and I was sort of embarrassed in a veiled hat, but liked it, Kate was just glowering with pissed off rage.  FUMING.  She was one HOT hell basket, standing there, like the witch who wants to kill off Snow White.

They were saying, "Well if you're not interested in Dodi, then we don't need to dress you up".  I said, "I can dress myself up.  I make more money than Kate and all of you combined so how come you're controlling MY MONEY when I'm the one EARNING it?"  It was this entire group of jealous royal girlfriends, and U.S. women.

They are Welfare Rats.  They collected welfare from British people, and they were collecting welfare from Mossad, and from the U.S. too.

No comments:

Post a Comment