Saturday, May 21, 2016

Torture and Murder of My Kids By Kate Middleton with Arabic Context

I seriously hate this woman Kate Middleton.  She and her family tortured and murdered my sons, more than one of them, and made fun of our early efforts to learn Arabic.

She sent out other men who opposed "Muslims" to accuse my older cloned son of being a "terrorist" and spread hate crimes against him with use of even Roman Catholic Popes that supported her and her Catholic family that she was biologically related to through Camilla Parker-Bowles and possibly Mike Middleton too.

She had the Roman Catholic Pope known as "Papa" out in the cornfield to terrorize my son and murder him, after my son and I were agreeing we would try learning Arabic.

He was hateful and wanted the murder of my son and was surrounded by Chris Dabney's fucking Australian friends and lawyers and Italians, and British.  This Pope started mocking him saying "So you want to be a Muslim now?  hahahaa".

They had a number of Popes and former Popes out to see him and me, because suddenly we were viewed as "threats" and both of us were trafficked to Rome and to the Vatican and had been raped there.  The CIA was also sending huge amounts of my money from my songwriting to the Vatican, along with shipments of cocaine.  Their idea of a monarchy that benefited them meant one with Kate Middleton in it and anything "Arabic" was a challenger to this goal.  Like I said, Camilla and Kate are related to each other, and there are Roman Catholic kids as a result of marriage, and they were using me and my kids as slaves for themselves when we are not slaves.

They had my son murdered in front of me and my Dad was involved too.

It was over this fucking bitch Kate Middleton.

They were responsible for one of the hits and another was committed directly by Kate Middleton.  Believe me, she did it.  She had the CIA and Roman Catholic Popes backing her to do it too, along with Mossad.  She is also friends with "Lady Gaga", who is Italian and was involved.

The U.S. had cloned so many of my sons they were making jokes about how no one would believe me and how "oh? he died?  well here he is again" and making sick jokes about how my son must have been "resurrected" when he wasn't.  They had cloned many of him, at various ages, and they were hunting all of them down, bringing them out in front of me, and murdering my sons.

Chris Dabney kept lying and trying to cover for her, saying Kate didn't kill anyone or shoot anyone, and he is a lying shit who tortured me and programmed me, and wanted me to "fire" a gun, automatically by mind-control and triggers, after he handed one to me.  He wanted ME, a little kid, to commit murders that were against my friends, family and persons who would help me, and he did this because he wanted to keep making money off of us.

After they murdered my son, they forced me to explain to Lady "Gaga" how my songs "went", that I had written, and the God-damned U.S. forced me to give my music and songs and credit to this shit who was part of murdering one of my sons.  And they also attempted to coerce me to work with Kate Middleton, and backed out, and then forced me to do it again and brainwashed me to say she was so wonderful, to all of the U.S. and so the UN and internationals heard it and thought I was a flip-flop and that I must have lied about her before.

I did not lie about Kate Middleton.  She is a sick and disgusting child murderer, rapist, and torturer.

No comments:

Post a Comment