Saturday, May 28, 2016

George Eastman Museum and Murders of My Kids

I was asked what I thought about the #10 photo, from 1974, by "Marcia Resnick" and then the U.S. murdered one of my sons to imitate the photo and it was Kate Middleton's son "George", and George Bechtold and Robin George Bechtold were around, and they pushed my son from a mountain cliff or wall, and then Middleton's bragged about it later, featuring themselves in a photo next to "Ruins of Jerash".  They also had picking out parts of my shirt from around my waist to call me a hole and say another in the hole, and to imitate the idea of "Flat Mesquite Dunes" by David Benjamin Sherry, to make something that was smooth or had clean lines, "a mess" like "mess-quite" and "ruined" to imitate a ruined or soiled woman who is degraded by rape.

They wanted their photos there to remind me and brag to the world about what they'd done to me and my kids.





http://www.slate.com/blogs/behold/2016/05/25/photography_and_america_s_national_parks_celebrates_the_national_park_service.html

No comments:

Post a Comment